Thursday, August 25, 2011

Misfits apparel order DEUCE


Hi Fits, 

I've been approached by quite a few people who missed the boat last time we placed an order so I'm looking at placing another. BUT I need to order at least 10 pieces. I've attached examples for each. Be aware, there are men's and women's sizing available. The clothing does take time so please get back to me ASAP with your order. 

Also, if you are interested the pieces run from $32 (running singlets) to $84 (trisuits) everything else is in between. 

 Check out our fan page on facebook for a complete album and prices. Misfits Triathlon and Endurance Club. Feel free to contact me directly via email kristenlwade@yahoo.com or message me on facebook if you're interested in placing an order.                 -K









No comments: