Sunday, August 25, 2013

WOW 8/26-9/1

Here's your WOW!

This might be preemptive but I have all the faith in the world that Kristel her hubby Jaun and Sean O'Connor finished IM Louisville strong today! Big shout out to them!

Also, congrats to Bryan Suits, big PR at the Batavia half marathon, Betsy Wallis Kraemer and Amy and Ron Hain on their half marathon finish!

If I missed anyone who raced this weekend, congrats! I know next weekend a few of our very own will be towing the line at the Hy-Vee Triathlon in Des Moines! Wishing you fast times!

Monday 8/26: @ 8:30 a.m. OW swim, meet at the location in Sugar Grove. If you don't know where that is, meet at the Wade's at 8 a.m. and we'll ride up together. Or shoot me a text and I'll give you the address (630)605-1255 But let me know you're planning on attending, those be the rulz thugs!
Tuesday 8/27: @9 a.m. bike run repeats, meet at the PHS track, park at the west end. If you can't run like me, I'll be doing solely bike repeats with some easy miles in between. Bring plenty of water, it's gonna be a scorcher.
Wednesday 8/28: ON YOUR OWN
Thursday 8/29: @10:30 OW swim, meet in Sugar Grove at the location. BONUS @6:30 p.m. Cobble Hobble 4-5 miler, meet at Cobblestones in Yorkville.
Friday 8/30: @ 9 a.m. meet at Silver Springs for a jaunt through the woods with Al. I sadly will still be on my trainer..... booooo
Saturday 8/31: ON YOUR OWN
Sunday 9/1: @9 a.m. Outdoor group ride 40 miles. Meet at the PHS parking lot west end. 2 x 20 mi loops, conversational pace.

Cheers,
Special K

No comments: