Monday, August 1, 2011

wheel sets for sale!

Hi Fits!

Please read the email from Paul Bishop below. I've attached images of the wheelsets via the web for you to view if interested. This is a pretty great steal! 

Kristen,
Thank you so much for the info.  I have 2 wheel sets Im trying to sell and thought Id offer them to the club before I put them on eBay.
1. Zipp 404 CLINCHER Clydsdale wheels. Shimano Rear wheel has about 200 miles on it total. Front is a NEW warranty replacement wheel I received about 3 weeks ago from Zipp. It is brand new. A tire has never even been mounted on the front wheel.  Asking $1400.00 for the Set.  I priced these today at trisports.com and the set is $2,300.00.

2. Easton Aero EC 90 Tubulars.  Come with a Shimano 12-25 Cog.  These have 2 races on them and about 300 training miles.  A very lightweight set of wheels for racing and time trials.  The front tubular will be a new tire.  The rear Vittoria tubular  is one year on the wheel. Asking $975.00 for the set.
Thank you
Paul Bishop
I can be contacted at pbishop82@aol.com or call me at 630-675-7271

ZIPP 404 Clincher (new and hip) Clydesdale 275lb weight limit

Easton Aero EC90 Tubular


No comments: